Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello Sweet Bloggers!


As you may have noticed, this whole Blogging World is slightly new to me! However, I'm proud to say that I am extremely excited to start Sandy Toes & Salty KissesI cannot wait to share my experiences, thoughts, crafts, and ideas with you all.


{Take me to the Island...put my feet in the Sand}

Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses relates to me because even though I live in the "heart" of America {Kansas}, deep down in my heart I am a beach gal. As for the Salty Kisses side, I am a hopeless romantic that loves a good Fairy Tale.


 I, myself, am in a little fairy tale of my own! I have been dating my boyfriend, Tyler, a little over a year... and quite a year it as been! Tyler joined the Air National Guard and in January, he left for basic training at Lackland A.F.B. After 4 months of letters and timed phone calls, Ty made it back in time for my High School graduation in May. Now we are having the time of our lives this summer as we let loose and have a little fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment