Sunday, July 8, 2012

Man's Real Best Friend

Good Morning to all of my dog-loving bloggers!



Our Story...

Let me introduce you to my monster...I mean... puppy! She is a one and a half year old, all black, maltipoo {Maltese + Poodle}. I got her last thanksgiving when she was only 2 months old. Let me tell you, she has one HUGE personality. Of course I had to pick the most energetic, ornery, playful, loving, and photogenic pup out of the whole litter!..and trust me, EVERYONE on the block knows exactly who she is!

I introduce to you : MILLIE
{Don't let this precious face fool you...}
{"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than she loves himself."}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please...let me enlighten your day with how photogenic Millie is :)

{Here we have Millie on one of the FEW occasions where she is just "chillin"....rough life, huh??}



*First SNOW DAY*
I say this like a proud mother :)
                                                   
      
  
haha she was done after over an hour of playing in the snow as she realized it wasn't as much fun afterwards!


Playing Wii with Mom
What a CHAMP!
Don't underestimate her....just throw her a few toys and she'll smoke anyone in Wii tennis!


Last but not least...this one kills me every time!
Bashful Millie
How can ANYONE say No to this face?!


I hope these pictures enlightened your day a little bit! I can assure you that if you keep following  Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses you will definitely get to know Millie a little better ;)


Have a very {dog}lightful day!  





3 comments:

  1. Awww... everyone loves the Millie monster! So presh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god...I LOVE Millie! My mom has a yorkie-poo that looks EXACTLY like her except she someone ended up gigantic and weighs about 30+ pounds. And, her name is Miley! They should be best buds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love hearing that! If she is anything like my Millie, then I assume she has one big personality... so I'm SURE they would get along extremely well!:)

      Delete